Increase popularity and interest in the therapeutic benefits of hemp has flooded the market with hemp infused products. After carrying out extensive research, hemp experts came up with an improved and fast acting version of hemp called Nano hemp. Small nano particles of up to 50nM of Nano hemp can enter the blood stream quickly and offer the anxiolytic, anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic and analgesic properties of hemp. Research has shown that Nano hemp can also be equally helpful for acquiring a peaceful sleep.
Nano Hemp for Sleep
It is estimated that over 50% of the world's population suffers from different sleep problems due to poor environmental or health conditions. Insomnia and sleep disorders may occur due to different underlying conditions such as:
• Mental health problems like depression and anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder
• Chronic pain and inflammation
• Excess intake of caffeine
• Medication that keep the mind alert
Increased production of inflammatory markers can also lead to disturbed sleep. For example cortisol is a significant inflammatory marker whose level is expected to be lower in the night so we can sleep peacefully and the body can heal from the damage done in the day. Patients of insomnia have an increased level of cortisol which can be regulated by using different cannabinoids extracted from hemp. Broad-spectrum Nano hemp contains all essential ingredients to help you sleep better.
Nano hemp can also help in reducing inflammation and pain which are few of the leading causes behind a disturbed sleep-wake cycle. Nano Hemp interacts with the TRPV1 pain receptors to reduce pain.
Another prominent reason behind a disturbed sleep-cycle is an increased level of stress and anxiety. Broad spectrum Nano hemp can interact with the serotonin receptors to boost its production and update. Serotonin is responsible for uplifting mood and producing happy feelings which can eventually help you in sleeping peacefully throughout the night.
Nano Hemp Vs Prescription Medicines
Over-the-counter insomnia medications such as Ambien or Lunesta may be very effective in inducing sleep, but they can also cause different side effects such as light headedness, headache, dizziness, gastrointestinal problems, prolonged drowsiness or even allergic reactions. Nano hemp is not only effective in fixing the sleep wake cycle but is also safe to use on regular basis. Coupling Nano hemp with other essential oils such as lavender can also help in speeding up recovery and help you sleep better.
· Babson, K. A., Sottile, J. and Morabito, D. (2017) ‘Cannabis, cannabinoids, and sleep: a review of the literature’, Current psychiatry reports. Springer, 19(4), pp. 1–12.
· Chagas, M. H. N. et al. (2014) ‘Cannabidiol can improve complex sleep‐related behaviours associated with rapid eye movement sleep behaviour disorder in Parkinson’s disease patients: a case series’, Journal of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics, 39(5), pp. 564–566.
· Hsiao, Y.-T. et al. (2012) ‘Effect of cannabidiol on sleep disruption induced by the repeated combination tests consisting of open field and elevated plus-maze in rats’, Neuropharmacology. Elsevier, 62(1), pp. 373–384.
· Shannon, S. et al. (2019) ‘Cannabidiol in anxiety and sleep: a large case series’, The Permanente Journal. Kaiser Permanente, 23.